A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Mallozzi-Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallozzi-Roberts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mallozzi-Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Mallozzi-Roberts DO is a female Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth Mallozzi-Roberts practice?
- Dr. Beth Mallozzi-Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Mallozzi-Roberts practices Radiology near Media, PA.
See Media Radiologists.