A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Manin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Manin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Manin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Manin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Manin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ilene Manin MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth I. Manin practice?
- Dr. Beth Manin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Manin practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.