A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Manin is Excellent. Dr. Manin has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Manin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma, Diabetes, and Geriatric Medicine.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Manin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Manin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Manin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth I. Manin practice?
Dr. Beth Manin practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Manin, Dr. Isabelle Manin, Dr. Lisa Manin, Dr. Bette Manin, Dr. Babette Manin, Dr. Marybeth Manin, Dr. Buffy Manin, Dr. Elsa Manin