Dr. Beth Manin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Manin?

November 13th, 2015

I can be the first appointment of the day and it is an hr before she sees me and she is there. No respect for patient's time eventhough I also have to go to work. She is at times rude and has a terrible time with medications. I would not recommend her and I only go because there is no one closer.

April 15th, 2015

Absolutely fantastic

Dr. Manin is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever seen. She was thorough, caring, and informative. She takes her time and makes sure she is able to give you the best treatment plan available. Absolutely recommend her to everyone I know. Her nurses and staff were just as nice and amazing as she was.

September 10th, 2014

Rude!

Dr. Manin is very harsh and rude. She was very nasty and spoke down to me. She interrupted me abruptly while I talked and she came off vey obnoxious and self righteous. I might suggest my worse enemy see her but I certainly wouldn't suggest her as a doctor to anyone else! Ignorant!

December 12th, 2013

She is professional but seems to have no sense of humor.

Dr. Manin attempts to do all of her doctor duties and then some. Meaning that she is like a perfectionist and that can be a good thing for a patient. But she is so serious and rushing all around and she's going 100 miles an hour. When she's like that she seems to forget normal manners of speaking to a patient and she can be rude and rather harsh at times. Sometimes shes just too speedy and needs to stop and just listen to the patient. She can be a little too tough sometimes.

August 19th, 2013

Program Manager

Dr. Manin is an awesome doctor she is a knowledgeable, caring and has the best bedside manners. She really cares about you. The only draw back is you have to wait because she gives her patients the time that they need. Therefore you may wait to go to the examing room anywhere from 10 minutes to 20 and than wait another 15 minutes for her to come into your room.

March 7th, 2012

Dr Manin is a great doctor

I have only seen Dr Manin a few times but those few times have made all the difference in my life. She has helped me get back on track with my weight, taking care of myself and ideas for other things too. Over all I think she is very knowledgeable in her field and is caring about her patients needs.

November 29th, 2010

Dr Manin is a very knowledge doctor, who seems to genuinely care about her patients. She is always willing to take the time with people, to help them understand their conditions. On the down side she has somewhat limited availability, and seem overly anxious make referrals. On the whole she is a good doctor who I have recommended to relatives.

April 15th, 2016