A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Marcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Marcus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Susan Marcus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth S. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Beth Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Marcus practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors and Glendale Family Physicians.