A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Marcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Marcus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Susan Marcus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth S. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Beth Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Marcus practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors and Glendale Family Physicians.