Dr. Beth Marcus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Marcus?

October 28th, 2016

Not recommended

Dr. Marcus and her staff are distant, uncaring and error-prone. She needs to understand that a good doctor is someone who instills confidence in her patients. Her cold bedside manner is more in line with that if an emperor from a dying planet.

May 16th, 2013

Horrible wait time

Doesn't really seem to matter what time of day you make an appointment (morning or afternoon), you will literally be waiting an hour before you see a doctor and I've been to this office 4 times in the last year. The doctors seem okay, I've only seen them to get referrals, for the most part. The front office staff are okay, they are a little rude to patients. I remember going in once because I didn't receive a referral that I needed. I came in with no notice and the staff were all congregated at the front reception window as if having a meeting. I said "I hate to interrupt, but I need help with my referral" and though no one said anything to me, I felt like I was totally impeding on them. Maybe I was, but it was during office hours. A couple people came in after me and received partially rude treatment from the front-desk. Also, the front desk didn't know how to deal with billing when I had a primary and secondary insurance. They got screwed up all the time.

September 15th, 2011

Professional, Warm, Caring, Accurate . . .

Beth Marcus is a warm, caring professional. As a seasoned MD, her diagnosis is continually accurate and her treatment plan very appropriate. She partners with the patient in managing health care, answering questions and finding solutions. Treatment plans are aggressive, but not overkill. As a senior, I appreciate her keen knowledge and overall approach to helping me manage my healthcare issues. I hope to continue with Dr. Marcus for years to come.

January 13th, 2017