Dr. Beth Melin-Perel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Melin-Perel?

April 14th, 2015

Great Pediatrician

My two kids have seen Dr. Melin for the last 15 years. She is direct, professional and caring.

September 9th, 2013

WOW!! Ok, maybe her beside manner is not for everyone, but for the last 18 years that I took my sons to her, I can honestly say I could not have been happier with the interactions I had with Dr. Beth. When our oldest was two and admitted, at 11:30pm mind you, to West Hills Hospital due to a severe case of the flu, Dr. Beth not only personally took the time to meet us there, but brought her sons with her. She stayed until he was stabilized and comfortable. For that I will ALWAYS be grateful and appreciative. In the end, I consider her involvement with our family to be a huge plus.

November 11th, 2012

She is REALLY RUDE

I have to agree with the others. I have been taking my kids to see her for YEARS. last time I was there, I was questioning some of the SHOTS they give kids, because of things I heard and read, and she practically EXPLODED on me, saying in not so many words that Im not a good mom for not giving my kid the shots. My daughter was SHOCKED how she spoke to me. I wont be going there anymore. Her bedside manner has gotten TERRIBLE over the years.

August 3rd, 2012

very bad experience

Do yourself and your child a favor and don't see this doctor. she misdiagnozed my daughter and she referred me to an ENT and when he saw my daughter,he told me i don't see why the doctor would refer your daughter and waste your time and my time when there is nothing wrong with her. also like other reviews said , she made fun of me and the way i raise up my daughter and called my daughter obese infront of her , very unprofessional and disrespectful of her. Not going back to see her!!!!

June 18th, 2012

Tired...just tired

I'm tired of Dr. Melin's bedside manner. It always feels like she's yelling at me. I'm also tired of the 60+ minute wait my kids and I have to endure every time we have a Saturday appointment. Even for simple things like a cholesterol screening or a Gardasil booster. I really like the fact that they're open on Saturdays, but the long waits and verbal abuse aren't worth it anymore.

May 5th, 2012

Cannot recommend Melin-Perel

Have been bringing my children here for yeeeaaaars. And each visit with Dr. Melin-Perel gets worse and worse. Took our daughter in for a regular checkup and she interrogated me about her schooling while taking notes of everything I said and why we would not give her the HPV vaccine. She acted as if we were criminals and then tried to "convince" my daughter she had to have it. Her bedside manner has gotten worse and worse. So much so my daughter has asked to change doctors.We will probably change to Dr. Melman(same practice) who is great and my son loves.

February 20th, 2009

Dr. Mellin was extremely rude and sarcastic. This has not been the first time she has treated us this way. She was condescending in her approach and seemed to want to convey that I was wrong to bring my child in for treatment. I won't be returning to this physician again. I waiting over an hour at the appointment which ended up being a complete waste of time.

October 1st, 2017