A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Mewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Mewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Mewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mewis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Anne Mewis MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Mewis practice?
- Dr. Beth Mewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Mewis practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.