A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Minzter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Obstetric Anesthesia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Minzter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Minzter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minzter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Minzter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth H. Minzter practice?
Dr. Beth Minzter practices Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists and Cleveland Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Minzter, Dr. Bess Minzter, Dr. Bessie Minzter, Dr. Bethany Minzter, Dr. Betsy Minzter, Dr. Bette Minzter, Dr. Bettie Minzter, Dr. Bettina Minzter