A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Minzter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Minzter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Minzter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Minzter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Hillary Minzter MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth H. Minzter practice?
- Dr. Beth Minzter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Minzter practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.