Overall Review

October 29th, 2014
thoughtful, smart, sweet!!
Dr. Montigue is excellent with my three children! They love her, and somehow look forward to going to the doctor. We had a scare with a mystery illness recently, and Dr. Montigue bent over backwards to figure out what was wrong-- she consulted specialists on our behalf, got imaging expedited, and either saw us or called and reassured us every step of the way, several times a day, even on her days off. She is the best!

October 21st, 2014
Long wait time makes it impossible to manage small children
I'm new to the area after hearing for so long the Flower Mound was a really family-friendly place I am very disappointed with this practice. Every time we are there for over an hour with patients that arrived after us going in before us and opposing excuses given. Other children were sick so they need to be seen first ... other children well so they need to be seen first. Or simply this is just the way the schedule went. It's completely disorganized though I have to say the nurses are extremely friendly and helpful. Plus I have to say Dr. Montague clearly doesn't actually remember my children when we do go there and their practice prohibits us from switching to another doctor there so we're moving on.

October 16th, 2013
Unhappy parent
This doctor is terrible. If 1/2 a star was an option I would give it . She has updated my child's file with another child's information before and she never remembers anything we talk about. She is also on vacations frequently and when asked to do paperwork sits on it as long as she can. She is bordering incompetence at times and her mind seems to be elsewhere. We are about to switch and find a dr. that isn't practicing as a hobby but a profession and seems to be focusing on her patients needs as opposed to her own. Distracted and needs to get her act together!!!

April 8th, 2013
Best doctor around! Been going to her for 10 years and love her, so do my three kids.