A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Moughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Moughan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moughan graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moughan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moughan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth Moughan practice?
Dr. Beth Moughan practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.