A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Moughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Moughan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Moughan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moughan graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moughan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Moughan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth Moughan practice?
- Dr. Beth Moughan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Moughan practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.