A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Murinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Murinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Murinson, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wallerian Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Murinson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Murinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Brianna Murinson MD, MS, and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Beth B. Murinson practice?
- Dr. Beth Murinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Murinson practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.