Dr. Beth Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Murphy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017

Very accessible, extremely intelligent, caring and very prompt!

I have been a patient of Dr. Murphy's for ten years now upon recommendation from another McLean doc. I feel fortunate to have become her patient. She is always prompt, returns calls in a timely manner and I am never rushed out of an appointment. She is easy to talk to, very bright and I like her extensive pharma background. I have never had any doubts regarding her med choices for me and for a specialist, her internal med recall is excellent. She is also very open to alternative treatments such as acupuncture, yet before a patient tries an herbal supplement she is diligent in regard to check for side effects/interactions. I always feel better upon leaving her office and lastly I am a big animal lover- Dr. M. Is very compassionate and indulges my pet talk. She is a complete and thorough doctor and I couldn't recommend anyone better.

June 8th, 2012

Incredible

Dr. Beth Murphy is an incredibly talented physician, humorous, kind, available, reasonable, and everything good inbetween.

November 20th, 2015