A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Nadis is Excellent. Dr. Nadis has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Nadis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nadis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Nadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth L. Nadis practice?
Dr. Beth Nadis practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Nadis, Dr. Bess Nadis, Dr. Bessie Nadis, Dr. Bethany Nadis, Dr. Betsy Nadis, Dr. Bette Nadis, Dr. Bettie Nadis, Dr. Bettina Nadis