Dr. Beth Nauert Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Beth Nauert?

Posted on January 27th, 2013

We have been with Dr. Nauert for over 18 years and she has been the primary physician for 5 of my children. In that time, she has always taken the time to speak with the children and myself. She has a wonderful bedside manner. She gets the children to do what she needs them to do for the exam, but in a firm/calming manner. She has even called me a few times to check on family situations that were not required that she call about. She is very through and answers all your questions patiently, but at the same time gets you in and out of the office in a quick and efficent manner. I have never felt rushed or my time wasn't important. She treats the older children like young adults which I think is great. She has helped me keep my childrens shot records up-to-date and current. We are always ahead of the schedule. I don't think you could find a better pediatric physican for your child to grow up with.

Posted on November 1st, 2017