A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Bailey, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Platzer Bailey DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth P. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Beth Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Bailey practices Pediatrics near Glen Head, NY.
See Glen Head Pediatricians.