A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Bailey, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Bailey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth P. Bailey practice?
Dr. Beth Bailey practices Pediatrics near Glen Head, NY.
See Glen Head Pediatricians.