A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Parrish is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parrish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Parrish, MD is board certified in Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Parrish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Parrish MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Beth Parrish practice?
- Dr. Beth Parrish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Parrish practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Abington Pediatricians and Abington Neurologists.