A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Parrish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Parrish, MD is board certified in Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Parrish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth Parrish practice?
Dr. Beth Parrish practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.