A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Parrish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Parrish, MD is board certified in Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Parrish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Parrish MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Beth Parrish practice?
- Dr. Beth Parrish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Parrish practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.