Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Pfau
Dr. Beth Pfau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Pfau is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, Community Hospital East and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Pfau has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Beth Pfau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. David Diaz
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi32
Dr. Helio Perez
Psychiatry, Geriatric Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi53
Dr. Michael Francis
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi8