A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Piraino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Piraino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Piraino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piraino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Piraino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Marie Piraino MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Beth M. Piraino practice?
- Dr. Beth Piraino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beth Piraino practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Nephrologists.