A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Potter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Potter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ellen Potter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth E. Potter practice?
- Dr. Beth Potter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beth Potter practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Verona, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.