A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Purdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Purdy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purdy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purdy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Purdy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Purdy graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Purdy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Purdy MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Purdy practice?
- Dr. Beth Purdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Purdy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.