A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Reynolds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Beth Reynolds practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Piqua, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Ravenna, OH.
See Piqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.