A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Rezet, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Primary care practice, asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezet graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rezet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Rezet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth E. Rezet practice?
Dr. Beth Rezet practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Rezet, Dr. Isabelle Rezet, Dr. Lisa Rezet, Dr. Bette Rezet, Dr. Babette Rezet, Dr. Marybeth Rezet, Dr. Buffy Rezet, Dr. Elsa Rezet