A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Rezet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Rezet, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezet graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rezet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ellen Rezet MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth E. Rezet practice?
- Dr. Beth Rezet has 7 office locations.
Dr. Beth Rezet practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.