A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Riley, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Riley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Riley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Riley practice?
- Dr. Beth Riley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Riley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.