Dr. Beth Santmyire-Rosenberger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 27th, 2015
Doesn't seem good with men.
Very friendly, talks nicely with patient. Good with women. My wife likes her a lot. My experience with her as a man is not so good, in the aspect of a full body examination. I had basal cell carcinoma removed from my back. My grandmother and her 4 siblings all had melanoma. I would like a good exam. She would not examine my legs. She said,"men don't burn on their leg." What has burning got to do with the exam? I have sun damage all over my legs. She also said, I have no more chance of getting cancer than anyone else. She doesn't come near of examining me as recommended by the American Cancer Society. Sometimes my wife was with me for the exams. It didn't make any difference. So, how can I say she does a good diagnosis ? I have a new dermatologist recommend by my gp. When she gets done with the exam. I know I have been examined and have peace of mind!!!

June 26th, 2015
my visit
Dr. Beth is very knowledgeable at what she does. I trust her wholeheartedly with any skin problem.

June 20th, 2013
Although the doctor seems to know what she is doing, her office staff is completely incompetent. They have wasted me countless telephone calls to her office, the pharmacy and insurance and hours of driving to the office to try to sort out prescriptions--only to learn that they couldn't be bothered to send my insurance company the requested information to get it covered. DO NOT GO HERE--even though she's decent, her staff's incompetence outweighs that.

December 21st, 2009
Very expensive but they did do a good job
I got a quick appointment. Fairly nice people. But the place is more expensive then others.