A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Scharfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Scharfman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharfman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Scharfman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Karen Scharfman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beth K. Scharfman practice?
- Dr. Beth Scharfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Scharfman practices Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.