Dr. Beth Schroeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Schroeder?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Beth Schroeder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017

Poor Customer Service

After Dr. Mitchell left, this group of doctors provided good care, BUT when I moved, they were not very helpful at all with extending my prescriptions of insulin and pump supplies. They did not allow me even 3 months to establish a new Doc in a new state. They would not respond when I wrote and appealed their decision. Again, this was not a script for narcotics or such. It was for insulin and insulin pump supplies. This made it difficult to quickly get the meds I needed when in a time of transition. If fact, When I moved, I was given a one year script for the insulin, but when the doc had to be called by the pharmacy to change the brand of insulin for insurance purposes, she changed her original prescription of one year to one month!! Did she object to having to be called if I was no longer an active patient whom she was receiving income from? "Was it all about the money and not the patient's best interest? I'd suggest others look for other more "customer friendly" doctors in the area if you have the option. Again, no problem with the medical care, just the customer service and perhaps even her concern for my best interests. If there was a good reason for not helping, they did not even take the time to explain it or reply to my inquiry to the email address on their website. (Maybe they don't check their emails) Patients are customers who doctors are compensated to care for. Our choices may be fewer than before, but we still have choices. I suggest you consider yours before picking this practice.

April 5th, 2014

Amazing and Caring

Dr. Schroeder has been my Dr in the past for a few years. She was always so warm, caring, complete with details and explanations and always did her best to handle my care as close to normal and past treatment by other professionals as possible. I am sad I moved and had to stop seeing her but I recommend her to anyone looking for a Dr in it for more than your money

February 15th, 2017