A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schrope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Schrope, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schrope, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diagnostic Imaging/procedures
- Diagnostic Imagingprocedures
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Endocrine Surgery Gastric Bypass Pancreatitis Adjustable Band BariatricWeight Loss Surgery Stomach Cancer Pancreatic Cancer Stomach Surgery Obesity Surgery Gastrointestinal Surgery Islet Cell Transplantation
- Gastrointestinal Surgery; Gastrointestinal Cancer; Endocrine Surgery; Gastric Bypass; Pancreatitis; Adjustable Band; Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery; Stomach Cancer; Pancreatic Cancer; Stomach Surgery; Obesity Surgery; Islet Cell Transplantation
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Liver Diseases
- Noninvasive Testing
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrope graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schrope has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schrope accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schrope practice?
Dr. Beth Schrope practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.