A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schrope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Schrope, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrope
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schrope, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrope graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schrope has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Schrope MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schrope practice?
- Dr. Beth Schrope has 6 office locations.
Dr. Beth Schrope practices Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Fort Lee, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.