A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schrope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Schrope, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schrope, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Endocrine Surgery Gastric Bypass Pancreatitis Adjustable Band BariatricWeight Loss Surgery Stomach Cancer Pancreatic Cancer Stomach Surgery Obesity Surgery Gastrointestinal Surgery Islet Cell Transplantation
- Gastrointestinal Surgery; Gastrointestinal Cancer; Endocrine Surgery; Gastric Bypass; Pancreatitis; Adjustable Band; Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery; Stomach Cancer; Pancreatic Cancer; Stomach Surgery; Obesity Surgery; Islet Cell Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrope graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schrope has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Anne Schrope MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schrope practice?
- Dr. Beth Schrope has 7 office locations.
Dr. Beth Schrope practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.