A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schrope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Schrope, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrope
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrope Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schrope, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrope graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schrope has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Schrope MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schrope practice?
- Dr. Beth Schrope has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Schrope practices Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.