Dr. Beth Schrope Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Schrope?

Super Surgeons Unite...

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr. Schropes is a compassionate, funny, intelligent, extremely surgically skilled doctor who I consider to be a friend after so many years of working together. I was the 2nd patient at CUMC to have the pancreatectomy autologeous islet cell transplant where numerous digestive organs are removed and resectioned and the islet cells from the pancreas(they are what make insulin) are speciaslly processed by very skilled laboratory geniuses and then the islet cells are transplanted to the liver where after swimming like little seahorses, they anchor themselves to the liver and if you are fortunate, they will produce insulin for the rest of a long happy life. Not being double over with pancreatic pain is liberating and Dr. Schrope remains your steady rock over the years and is there to help you protect and support your islet cells and digestive system as a whole. I have known Dr. Schrope a long time now and consider her my friend. I highly recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Schrop e. it will change your life!

You'll be in absolutely the best hands....

Posted on September 15th, 2015

She was amazing, and I'm still doing well five years later!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

dr was great

nobody understands chronic pancreatitis like Dr. Schrope

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Every other doctor has refused to see me anymore Dr. Schrope presented my disease with knowledge and understanding, and explained a treatment plan that made a lot of sense She also has resources in her office that I have not found anywhere else - nutritionist, nurse practitioner (Don, Laurie, another one with an accent - all excellent). Admin assistant also great - very nice.

Nurse Administrator

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Had a pylorus sparing Whipple procedure performed By Dr. Schrope. Amazing success and recovery. Walked me through the procedure and it was what it was. I am completely satisfied with the results. Great bedside manner! And a great sense of humor which helped tremendously!!!

Very Pleased with Dr. Schrope

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I researched many surgeons prior to making my decision. Many had similar excellent credentials. I watched Dr. Schrope discussing obesity surgical options on YouTube and found her to be very warm. I decided to meet with her and I could not have made a better choice. She spends time with her patients and no question ever seemed trivial. The after care is top notch. I am now happily 7 months post-op and could not be happier. Highly recommend!

Great ., Personable ., Highly Recommended

Posted on January 24th, 2012

IO had a VSG with Dr. Schrope., Very informative prior to operation and very detailed with expectations there after., Awesome experience .. Doing well after surgery.. Thanks you so much for helping me get my life back...

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Had an excellent surgical experience. She and her staff has been excellent. I am seeing results and would definitely recommend her.

I love Dr. Schrope!

Posted on July 30th, 2008

She is the best - she has a way of making me understand a very complicated problem, making me feel at ease and not scared anymore - I trust her implicitly and would recommend anyone to her!

Posted on November 6th, 2017