A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Schubert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schubert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schubert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ruper Schubert MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beth R. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Beth Schubert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Schubert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.