A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Schweitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Anne Schweitzer MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Beth Schweitzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beth Schweitzer practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Oakland Internists.