A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Schweitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schweitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schweitzer practice?
Dr. Beth Schweitzer practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Oakland Internists.