A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schweitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schweitzer practice?
Dr. Beth Schweitzer practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Oakland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Schweitzer, Dr. Isabelle Schweitzer, Dr. Lisa Schweitzer, Dr. Bette Schweitzer, Dr. Babette Schweitzer, Dr. Marybeth Schweitzer, Dr. Buffy Schweitzer, Dr. Elsa Schweitzer