Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Schweitzer
Dr. Beth Schweitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hayward, CA, with other offices in Oakland, CA and Oakland, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schweitzer is affiliated with Highland Hospital & Highland Wellness, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Alta Bates Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Schweitzer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Beth Schweitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.
Dr. Srilekha Puranam
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Hayward, CA 0 mi
Dr. Robert Lake
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hayward, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Eileen Kim
Optometry, Internal Medicine
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi15