A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth McLellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Graft vs Host Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McLellan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McLellan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth N McLellan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Beth N. McLellan practice?
- Dr. Beth McLellan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth McLellan practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.