A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Seiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Seiler is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Seiler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seiler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Seiler MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Seiler practice?
- Dr. Beth Seiler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Beth Seiler practices Allergy & Immunology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC and Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Allergists.