A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Shelton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Shelton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Labette County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Shelton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Beth Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Shelton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Parsons, KS.
See Parsons Physiatrists.