Beth Shubin Stein MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Shuben Stein explained my injury in great detail, and how she would surgically address it.

July 22nd, 2013
Better than original parts
This doctor exhibits an extraordinary level of compassion and caring .Her intellect ,empathy and ethical center make one feel the world is a better place for her presence in it.

February 1st, 2013
Dr Shubin Stein had no interest in continuing to treat me when I had continued discomfort after the initial surgery. She completely lost interest, and implied it was my fault that I wasn't healing. I eventually switched to a new surgeon, with excellent results.

November 4th, 2011
Two knee surgeries.
I Highly recommend Dr. Beth Shubin-Stein.

August 20th, 2011
Thanks to Dr. Shubin Stein, my left shoulder is doing beautifully after 4 months of my surgery date.The surgery relieved me from a frozen shoulder and constant pain. She is presently managing my right shoulder and whatever she suggests, I have my outmost confidence in her. An extra bonus is that I am able to communciate with her via e-mail through her Physician Assistant. I highly recommend Dr. Shubin Stein!

August 16th, 2011
Can't Say Enough
Both my daughter and I had surgery with Dr. Shubin Stein on the same day, my daughter at 12:30 PM and then me at 1:30. Everyone got a big kick out of that. My daughter had a torn meniscus in her knee and I had a torn rotator cuff.5 days after surgery, we both started physical therapy and the therapists could not believe it had only been 5 days and how far along we already were. They said that either the doctor really knows what she is doing or we are both really quick healers. I told them that I was sure that it was the former.It has been a little over 4 weeks know and our progress continues along a rapid path.All along during the exams, the surgery, the follow-up, Dr. Shubin Stein took time to explain what was wrong, what would be done to correct it, what she did during the surgery and how things looked after the surgery. She did all of this in simple terms that a lay person could understand.She is truly an excellent doctor with regard to both skill and manner. I have already recommended her to several people.

January 18th, 2011
An awesome doctor!
Dr. ShubinStein has operated on both of my shoulders within a one year time frame. She cured many years of debilitating pain for me. Currently I am doing follow-up physical therapy in Florida after having my surgery in NY and no one can believe how rapidly I am recovering. In less than 6 weeks I have full range of motion in my surgical arm and I am well on my way to normal function. I think Dr. ShubinStein is a very skilled surgeon and she is very easy to work with. I give her only the highest of ratings and highly recommend her, even if you have to travel to get to her, as I did.

January 13th, 2011
Wonderful doctor. Very caring and understanding. Great bedside manner, explains everything to you, and spends the time with you. Highly recommended!

September 10th, 2010
Superior Orthopedic Care
Dr. Shubin Stein distinguishes herself with superior talent and proficiency in orthopedic surgery. Additionally, she communicates in a clear and straightforward manner, has excellent 'bedside manner', is caring and compassionate, and very trustworthy. She embodies every quality one would hope to find in a physician. And no, this is not her mother writing.

June 17th, 2010
She's AMAZING
Dr. Shubin Stein gave me a very good impression from the start. She speaks with confidence, knowledge and passion. She is a very high-energy individual and she took the time to address (and answer to my satisfaction) every question I had - in detail. This was comforting. She described the different types of graft options and approaches that we could take in a simple way to explain the condition. She really made me feel that she cares about me and is dedicated to the success of the operation (both pre and post surgery)

March 24th, 2009
Doctor Beth is the best!I had very difficult surgery and she made it feel like i just cut my finger.Outstanding person as well.

August 9th, 2017