A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Siegel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Michelle Siegel MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Beth M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Beth Siegel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Beth Siegel practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.