Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Siegel
Dr. Beth Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with New York University Hospital, St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan and Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan. Dr. Siegel has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Siegel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Beth Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Stacy Ugras
Medical Oncology, General Surgery
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi10
Dr. Manmeet Malik
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi6