A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Simonowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonowitz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Simonowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simonowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth Simonowitz practice?
Dr. Beth Simonowitz practices Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians.