Overall Review

May 11th, 2015
She makes me feel good every time I visit. Very personable and supportive. Also very smart and a sharp diagnostition.

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Tranen was my Mothers Doc and has been mine for years. She AND HER STAFF are the most caring people I have ever met. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I have had had to see several specialists over the years and each time it was a good thing she sent me to them! She helped us keep our Mother for several more years due to her diligence when it came to having tests done, (she had cancer). My Mom was with us four years more than expected. Thanks to her. She is wonderful, and so is her staff!

October 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr Tranen for about 20 yrs. She cares about her patients. She completed testing and set me up with the proper specialist who was able to treat me sooner than later. She's straight forward and to the point doctor.

October 3rd, 2011
Love DR. Tranen
I have been going to Dr. Beth for 15 years. I love her! She is a no nonsense Dr. with a great sense of humour! She has seen me through many changes in my life, from my 20's-40's. She will always take the time to talk to me. I have brought her lists and she addresses every question I have for her. I pray she doesn't retire anytime soon. I don't think I will be able to find another Dr. like her!!

June 7th, 2011
thumbs up for dr.beth
she has been my doctor for 20 years,i've no complaints and nothing but praise for her

May 27th, 2011
Beth Tranen is an excellent physicin. Her staff is wonderful and I can always get a same day appointment if I am sick. I hope she never retires. I have recommended her to all of my family and friends and they all have the same opinion of her medical skills. She's the best!!

August 19th, 2010
I really like Dr. Tranen, which is good as she's one of few doctors in the area who are willing to treat patients with a specific condition that I have. She has a dry sense of humor that I appreciate, and her diagnoses are pretty spot-on. I never have a problem getting an appointment with her within a day or so of calling. However, once I get the appointment, I usually have to wait at least 30 minutes or so before I actually see her. Often, I get there 10 minutes early for my appointment, only to sit for much longer, watching other patients with later appointments go in ahead of me. Once I get called back, I sit even longer, often up to 20 or 30 minutes alone in the exam room, waiting to actually see her. Then when I finally do get to see her, she's there for maybe five minutes before sending me out the door with a prescription....fine for some things, but there are other times when I want to discuss different options with her. I really like Dr. Tranen, and I think she knows what she's doing, but it would be nice to get a bit more of her time, especially considering how long I usually wait.

March 1st, 2010
Dr. T is the best, she is always up front and honest. I never have a problem getting in to see her when needed and never have to wait long to been seen after I arrive. Our whole family sees her, cousins and all! Thank you for all you do Dr. Beth!

December 18th, 2009
Simply the best!!! She is brilliant and her staff is wonderful. I do not mind going to the doctor any more. I have recommended her to both family and friends. All have been very happy with the doctor and her staff.

September 4th, 2009
Great
She is upfront and honest. We have never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Anytime an illness has hit my family, we've always been seen the same day, even on Christmas eve last year!My whole family goes here and we all think she is awesome. The staff can sometimes be a little rude, but you find that most places. The nurses and Dr. Tranen herself are great. Always willing to answer questions and joke with you.

August 31st, 2009
Does not return calls
Very difficult to communicate with. They use recordings and do not return calls.

August 13th, 2009
Beth Tranen was upset that I saw a specialist in addition to her and refused to write one more prescription of a drug she has been precsribing for years, putting my health in real jeopardy. If she is that unhappy being a general practioner, she should retire.