Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Theresa Mills on Feb 13th, 2015

Dr. Tranen was my Mothers Doc and has been mine for years. She AND HER STAFF are the most caring people I have ever met. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I have had had to see several specialists over the years and each time it was a good thing she sent me to them! She helped us keep our Mother for several more years due to her diligence when it came to having tests done, (she had cancer). My Mom was with us four years more than expected. Thanks to her. She is wonderful, and so is her staff!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 30th, 2013

I have seen Dr Tranen for about 20 yrs. She cares about her patients. She completed testing and set me up with the proper specialist who was able to treat me sooner than later. She's straight forward and to the point doctor.

Jan 25th, 2012

very disappointed my mother and myself had gone to Dr. Tranen for many years but no longer. It is sameful the way they treat a current patient who needs to be seen. I went in today 1/25/2012 at 8:05am and was sitting in the parking lot at 7:45. Only 1 other patient went in before me and I didn't have an appointment but was in a lot of pain due to my back and could barely walk in the office when I asked if I could get in to see Dr. Tranen I was told that the schedule was "pretty well full" and the soonest I could get in was 2:30 that day.I had a Chiropratic appointment at 2:00 and all I got was well I'm sorry. I almost fell leaving the Dr. office to get back to my vehicle. I was very disappointed and hope that Dr. Tranen has a serious conversation with her staff about getting people in need in to see her.

Love DR. Tranen show details Love DR. Tranen
Oct 3rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Beth for 15 years. I love her! She is a no nonsense Dr. with a great sense of humour! She has seen me through many changes in my life, from my 20's-40's. She will always take the time to talk to me. I have brought her lists and she addresses every question I have for her. I pray she doesn't retire anytime soon. I don't think I will be able to find another Dr. like her!!

thumbs up for dr.beth show details thumbs up for dr.beth
Jun 7th, 2011

she has been my doctor for 20 years,i've no complaints and nothing but praise for her

May 27th, 2011

Beth Tranen is an excellent physicin. Her staff is wonderful and I can always get a same day appointment if I am sick. I hope she never retires. I have recommended her to all of my family and friends and they all have the same opinion of her medical skills. She's the best!!

Aug 19th, 2010

I really like Dr. Tranen, which is good as she's one of few doctors in the area who are willing to treat patients with a specific condition that I have. She has a dry sense of humor that I appreciate, and her diagnoses are pretty spot-on. I never have a problem getting an appointment with her within a day or so of calling. However, once I get the appointment, I usually have to wait at least 30 minutes or so before I actually see her. Often, I get there 10 minutes early for my appointment, only to sit for much longer, watching other patients with later appointments go in ahead of me. Once I get called back, I sit even longer, often up to 20 or 30 minutes alone in the exam room, waiting to actually see her. Then when I finally do get to see her, she's there for maybe five minutes before sending me out the door with a prescription....fine for some things, but there are other times when I want to discuss different options with her. I really like Dr. Tranen, and I think she knows what she's doing, but it would be nice to get a bit more of her time, especially considering how long I usually wait.

Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. T is the best, she is always up front and honest. I never have a problem getting in to see her when needed and never have to wait long to been seen after I arrive. Our whole family sees her, cousins and all! Thank you for all you do Dr. Beth!

Dec 18th, 2009

Simply the best!!! She is brilliant and her staff is wonderful. I do not mind going to the doctor any more. I have recommended her to both family and friends. All have been very happy with the doctor and her staff.

Great show details Great
Sep 4th, 2009

She is upfront and honest. We have never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Anytime an illness has hit my family, we've always been seen the same day, even on Christmas eve last year!My whole family goes here and we all think she is awesome. The staff can sometimes be a little rude, but you find that most places. The nurses and Dr. Tranen herself are great. Always willing to answer questions and joke with you.

Does not return calls show details Does not return calls
Aug 31st, 2009

Very difficult to communicate with. They use recordings and do not return calls.

Aug 13th, 2009

Beth Tranen was upset that I saw a specialist in addition to her and refused to write one more prescription of a drug she has been precsribing for years, putting my health in real jeopardy. If she is that unhappy being a general practioner, she should retire.