A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Traylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Traylor is Excellent.
Dr. Traylor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Traylor MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Traylor practice?
- Dr. Beth Traylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Traylor practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.