A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Valashinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Valashinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Valashinas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Valashinas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Valashinas DO is a female Rheumatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Valashinas practice?
- Dr. Beth Valashinas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Valashinas practices Rheumatology near Granbury, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Granbury Rheumatologists.