A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Vogt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- St John West Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vogt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Vogt practice?
Dr. Beth Vogt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Vogt, Dr. Bess Vogt, Dr. Bessie Vogt, Dr. Bethany Vogt, Dr. Betsy Vogt, Dr. Bette Vogt, Dr. Bettie Vogt, Dr. Bettina Vogt