A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Vogt, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Vogt MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Beth Vogt practice?
- Dr. Beth Vogt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Beth Vogt practices Pediatric Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.