A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Wadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Wadler is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Wadler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadler graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wadler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth G Wadler MD is a female Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth G. Wadler practice?
- Dr. Beth Wadler has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Wadler practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.