A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Wadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Wadler is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Wadler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadler graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wadler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth G Wadler MD is a female Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth G. Wadler practice?
- Dr. Beth Wadler has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Wadler practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.