Dr. Beth Wallen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Wallen?

January 13th, 2015

Grain of salt...

It's obvious to me that "Incompetent" reviewer had a lot of health problems while the "Hardly" reviewer frankly hardly did. I therefore feel that this Dr is good but not if your medical conitions are complex...seems to be easily overwhelmed by them it appears. Therefore, yes...I would agree with the "Incompetent" review that, should the patient have multiple medical conditions, it would be best to go elsewhere.

September 11th, 2012

INCOMPETENT? ... HARDLY!!!

When I saw the one review that characterized Dr. Beth Wallen as incompetent, the first thing I decided to do (after laughing my head off) was to set the record straight. I don't know how long the reviewer spent under Dr. Wallen's care, but I have been with her for 15 years. And "incompetent" is not in any way how I would describe her. She was trained at one of those "incompetent" schools ... you know ... Johns Hopkins. (They're always turning out "incompetent" doctors...NOT!) I have been under the care of doctors in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, South Caroling, and Pennsylvania, and have found her to be one of the very best (...and I DO know a bad doctor, when I am treated by one). Go into your appointment with an open mind and DO NOT try to direct the diagnosis, and you will find Dr. Wallen will do the job. And, remember, doctors "practice" medicine. It is still, in many ways, an art. Rarely have I ever had to go back to Dr. Wallen for the same problem, but when I did, she was able to nail down the problem or was smart enough to find the specialist who could get the problem resolved for me. The person who gave Dr. Wallen a rating of "incompetent" is, in my opinion, suspect.

March 29th, 2012

INCOMPETENT

Although very friendly and meek, Dr. Wallen is not competent as a medical professional. She brushed aside my concerns, and I had to diagnose myself. She never followed up on my lab tests; I always had to call her to inquire about them. She was not competent about my medical conditions and instead of admitting her shortcomings, she pretended to sideskirt her ignorance. This prideful display led to many difficult consequences in treatment for me as a patient. I eventually switched to another physician and am now very satisfied. I had never had any problems with a physician before Dr. Wallen. My suggestion is that if you want someone who is friendly and nice but is not as medically competent, Dr. Wallen would be fine. If you have serious medical concerns, however, I would seek a more competent physician. The staff at the Fishburn Clinic, however, is very nice and professional.

December 1st, 2011

Simply One of the Best

Dr.Beth Wallen is a highly-trained, highly-caring human being and professional medical doctor. I highly recommend her.

October 7th, 2016