A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Walters, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital, Inc.
- St Marys Hospital Med Center, Madison, Wi
- Meriter Hospital Park, Madison, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth Walters practice?
Dr. Beth Walters practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Walters, Dr. Bess Walters, Dr. Bessie Walters, Dr. Bethany Walters, Dr. Betsy Walters, Dr. Bette Walters, Dr. Bettie Walters, Dr. Bettina Walters