A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Walters, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Walters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St Marys Hospital Med Center, Madison, Wi
- Meriter Hospital Park, Madison, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Walters MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beth Walters practice?
- Dr. Beth Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Walters practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.