Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Seeking Good Care? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! show details Seeking Good Care? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Jul 22nd, 2015

Hard to believe in this day and age a physician and her staff can be so unprofessional and uninterested in the care of patients. The office staff was way too busy talking about their personal lives to acknowledge me when I signed in. They obviously knew I was there as I was called to the exam room, but no greeting or acknowledgement of any kind was received. The doctor couldn't have been less interested in me or my health if she tried. I was surprised to find her wearing flip flops (really? is she 15?) and was struck by how many times she cut me off when I'd be speaking, usually answering questions she had asked. She seemed distracted and uninterested and certainly came across as condescending. She wanted me to have a series of blood tests done despite my having just had them done ten days before (ordered by another doctor). She recommended a course of action and a prescription, but when I got home and researched the medicine, it has components to which I am allergic. We had discussed my drug allergies, and yet she prescribed something I can't take. I won't be keeping my follow up appointment and won't ever step foot back in that office.

Dr. Beth Warren show details Dr. Beth Warren
May 14th, 2015

Dr. Beth Warren is the most incompetent doctor I have ever met. She is unsympathetic, judgmental, and frankly very unconcerned with patient issues. She just wants to rush her patients in and out of her office. Furthermore, she does not abide by patient/doctor confidentiality. I have overheard her talking and joking with the receptionists about patients personal issues. She is unprofessional, incompetent, and completely unqualified to be a physician. Please think twice before seeing Beth Warren. Lastly, the receptionist staff is horrible at Plano Family Practice.

by Judith Weaver on Jan 15th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Warren. She has a wonderful "bedside manner". This was my first visit to her and she spent a lot of time going over my history and getting to know me as a patient. I have already recommended her to friends new to the Plano area.

I won't be back. show details I won't be back.
Sep 5th, 2012

The wait was long and the staff asked me for same info more than twice. They were rude and unconcerned with my information. Dr. Warren was not sweet or friendly, in fact she was quite short and cold. I found her to be a snotty person with an I'm better than you attitude. No recommendation here, Thanks for listening.

Dr Beth is Amazing show details Dr Beth is Amazing
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr Beth Warren and her staff have always taken great care of me and my family. She takes the time to listen, always cares about what is going with us, and makes us feel we are the most important people in the world at that time. Will never go anywhere else

unproffesional show details unproffesional
May 20th, 2012

I don't recommend this Doctors' office ever. Unfriendly and unprofessional. Go somewhere else.

Whole Patient Care Givers show details Whole Patient Care Givers
Apr 2nd, 2012

I have been coming to see Dr. Warren for at least 3 years. She was referred to me by somone in my office. I have since referred several more people. She is compassionate and treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. She has always followed up with me. Amy (her nurse) is one of the kindest and endearing professionals I have ever met. They make me feel comfortable from the moment I walk thru the door. I literally had a "meltdown" and she kept her office open late for me and I absolutely believe she saved my life that day. I am so grateful to have Dr. Warren, Amy and the staff come into my life. I trust they have my whole mental and physical care as a top priority.

bad doctor show details bad doctor
Mar 15th, 2012

my last visit says it all. she called me a liar and threw my prescription bottle at my face. i reported her to the medical board. she told them she accidentally threw the empty bottle hitting my face. she told them i reported her because she would not prescribe me what i wanted. NOT TRUE. but my story is a fact. she is not professional in any manner.

JAMAY... YOU ARE A VERY RUDE PERSON show details JAMAY... YOU ARE A VERY RUDE PERSON
Feb 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Warren for about 5 years now.. Ever since Jamay started working in this office it's gone downhill. I don't like her. She's rude, when you call she doesn't care to call back and she never says bye on the phone. SHE HANGS UP. News flash... Your in a professional atmosphere. ACT LIKE IT! I will be switching doctors now. Thanks goodness!

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
May 18th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor. If you would like a more mature doctor and staff who are on the same page, I would recommend seeing another doctor. She is very "green" and it shows.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR, HORRIBLE ASSISTANT NURSE. show details WONDERFUL DOCTOR, HORRIBLE ASSISTANT NURSE.
by I am a patient that has been coming in for almost 5 years. on May 13th, 2011

I have enjoyed coming into this office for years now. But for the past 3-6 months the nurse JAMAY has been very rude and she makes me feel very uncomfortable. I really enjoy going to Dr. Beth Warren but am considering in finding a new doctor. I feel as though i have been disrespected. I don't like being hung up on, a simple bye is nice. The staff is no longer the same NICE AND LOVING STAFF as before. I guess with them moving offices they needed new staff. Really need to look over your staff and find out who is treating your patients right. Amy is GREAT!!!! Always has been.

never again show details never again
Feb 11th, 2011

i don't recommend wasting time with this physician. my experience was unpleasant and unprofessional.

Thankful show details Thankful
Dec 8th, 2010

It is good to have a PCP that focuses on the whole person; physical, mental and spiritual. She walks the journey with her patients!

never again. show details never again.
Nov 23rd, 2010

i found Dr. warren to be very unfriendly,and rude, and not trustworthy. i found her staff unprofessional in conduct. i would not recommend her to anyone ever.

Ease in Getting an Appointment and Unhelpful Staff show details Ease in Getting an Appointment and Unhelpful Staff
by Angry woman, Plano TX on Sep 28th, 2010

I have been going to the same office for about 10 years. I called to schedule an appointment at 8am and could not get in. I spoke to the nurse about my symptoms and gave her the pharmacy number. I called back again at 1:30 and left a message. I get a returned phone call back at 5:00 that the doctor wants to see me and will not call something in. Thank you for waiting 9 hours to call me back. Not appropriate and I just might even start to go somewhere else.

Sep 11th, 2010

caring attention, kind and listens

by Tajana M. on Aug 21st, 2010

This doctor was recommended by a friend for a health issue I was having. She saw me for one issue and then asked me to come for follow-up, where she'd draw blood and give me a website to review and follow if I wanted (I didn't know doctors were paid for this). She coded my visit as a general visit, although she was seeing me for a particular issue. My insurance refused to pay her because she was seeing me for a particular issue, not a general visit. She turned around and sent my information to the collections agency, although I have called her office and asked to recode the visit, as she was seeing me for a particular issue.When I talked to her on the phone, she "forgot" about my original issue, and reemphasized that I need to pay her. Not ethical. I wander how she is with other issues...when it comes to life and death. Don't go to this place - ever!

An excellent physician. show details An excellent physician.
by Maurice on Jul 7th, 2010

A very patient friendly Dr. Very easy to comfortably converse with. Her staff was accommodating on phone and in office. I left my appointment feeling very confident in her diagnosis and recommendations of my health conditions. I'm very pleased to have her as my primary physician.

Mar 18th, 2009

Staff memebers nor doctor doesn't follow up. They seem not to be able to return calls in a promptly manner & the staff seems to get an attitude if you have addt'l questions.