A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Weitensteiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Weitensteiner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitensteiner graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weitensteiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Weitensteiner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth Weitensteiner practice?
- Dr. Beth Weitensteiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Weitensteiner practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.