A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Wichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Wichman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wichman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Wichman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Beth Wichman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beth Wichman practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.