A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Winke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Winke, Physiatrist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Winke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Winke graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Winke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth M Winke MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth M. Winke practice?
- Dr. Beth Winke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Winke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, VA.
See Virginia Beach Physiatrists and Virginia Beach Pain Management Doctors.