A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Yegerlehner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Yegerlehner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Yegerlehner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yegerlehner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Yegerlehner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Elaine Yegerlehner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth E. Yegerlehner practice?
- Dr. Beth Yegerlehner has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Yegerlehner practices Family Medicine near Martinsville, IN.
See Martinsville Primary Care Doctors.