A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Zigmund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zigmund
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Zigmund Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Zigmund, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zigmund graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zigmund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Zigmund MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth Zigmund practice?
- Dr. Beth Zigmund has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Zigmund practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.