A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Zigmund, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zigmund graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zigmund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zigmund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Zigmund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth Zigmund practice?
Dr. Beth Zigmund practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Zigmund, Dr. Bess Zigmund, Dr. Bessie Zigmund, Dr. Bethany Zigmund, Dr. Betsy Zigmund, Dr. Bette Zigmund, Dr. Bettie Zigmund, Dr. Bettina Zigmund