A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Zigmund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zigmund
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zigmund Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Zigmund, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zigmund graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zigmund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Zigmund MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth Zigmund practice?
- Dr. Beth Zigmund has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beth Zigmund practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.