A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethanee Schlosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethanee Schlosser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethanee Schlosser, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlosser graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlosser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethanee Jean Schlosser MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bethanee J. Schlosser practice?
- Dr. Bethanee Schlosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethanee Schlosser practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.